New Moon New Moment New Choice

New Moon in Taurus: Feast or Famine

We had a New Moon earlier today in the late degrees of Taurus. A New Moon is a reset point ~ an excellent time to set intentions. I actually forgot about it ~ yet really felt it: a strange, intense, uncomfortable day (Jupiter newly in Taurus is square to Pluto - eek) ~ then finally, a walk in nature (Taurus) grounded me and brought me back to myself. Whew! Nature's beauty can so powerfully reconnect me to the simple truth and abundance of life. Blessed be.

 

                                                                (pic taken today on my walk)

I'll come back asap to fill in more details. Focus is on comfort seeking, financial matters,  sensual delights, determined action. Mars Jupiter Pluto is dynamic and highly volatile. Tread carefully. 

And...

Post New Moon~ the Moon in Gemini wants to communicate and socialize ~ but has trouble making decisions. So many options! A square to Saturn in Pisces helps with that indecisiveness by insisting we get focused and grounded. Saturn is a strict teacher who pushes us to mature. It can be a bit harsh, yet ultimately represents mastery ~ as the archetype of the sage who uses pain and limitation as a teacher.
 
Overall, Abundance is our birthright! Any emotional challenges may force us to take stock; time to grow up and take responsibility for what we are creating in our lives.

Don't worry. Be happy. Stay grounded. We are so taken care of. 

Trust in life's abundance.  You know you want to!

Happy New Moon!

PS During mercury retrograde - which just ended a few days ago - my lap top crashed and had to be upgraded - so I missed writing about last weeks Full Moon Solar eclipse.  I also discovered that this blog was not getting  to my mailing list and had to reconfigure everything. Its still a work in progress! So if you haven't heard from me in a while, that is why.  I hope to come back here over the next few days and recap the eclipses, the Mercury retrograde, Jupiter into Taurus - plus more about Jupiter square Pluto square Mars ...  LOTS going on. The rest of the month is going to be intense and dynamic. Never a dull moment.

Comments