Full Moon in Libra: Love and Healing

 Hello ya'll. It's been a while. I've had some sort of yukky viral thing that knocked me back. Plus life's been busier than usual! Remember that acceleration I spoke about... well its now in full gear. Sun Jupiter in Aries!! I can't keep up! I'll admit - my blog writing is somewhat random at times. If you're signed up to the email server (top left) you should get notified of new posts.  I've recently  switched this service and I'm not sure yet how its working. If you're getting this and you're enjoying it - drop me a line in the comments and let me know. I'm not fishing for compliments ~  I genuinely want to get a feel for who is out there. So do say hello and tell me where you are from while you're at it :) 

Meanwhile ~ Happy Full Libra Moon!

This one's a doozy. It is ruled by Venus ~ goddess of LOVE ~ who is currently in her other domicile of Taurus, making LOVE the  grand theme of the day. Self Love, universal Love, sister Love, brother Love, mother Love, other Love. Every other kind of love. Love is the healer of all wounds.

And Chiron, the wounded healer, features prominently. It speaks to that which gets in the way of our loving. Old programs? Old wounds? Old stories? If you are feeling a bit tender or weepy or edgy, it is quite understandable, as this is all about facing  'wounds to self'.  Jupiter (hope), then Venus (love), and now the Sun (vitality) ... have all recently crossed over Chiron in Aries, precipitating a healing crisis of some kind.

 This Full Moon is sitting opposite the Sun and Chiron in Aries - promising to bring these tender feelings to the surface, and precipitating a powerful release.  There's a saying that the knife that makes the wound -  also heals it (by cutting it open to let it drain). Yeah ~ this is that kind of healing.  I've been so teary lately - the water overfloweth! You may feel bitter, angry,  blocked or hyper emotional (or all of the above). Feel your feels ~ that's what heals.  As our vulnerabilities reach a peak (or a nadir as it were) over the next few days, they mark a turning point in cleaning out our old hurts and internal damages, so we can move from victim to victor.

First the laundry ~ then enlightenment! 

I've been really in the muck. A few days ago my mug completely shattered in my hands (a slight tap from something I was adding to my drink). Talk about manifesting how you're feeling! Shattered. Later on I was getting a healing treatment, and I saw myself as so many broken shards,  and had a vision (and feeling) of the beautiful light pouring through ~ filling and surrounding me with golden waves of peace. Deep healing. Sometimes we have to get broken down to allow for something new to emerge. 

If you have been feeling a bit shattered, please remember ~ those cracks are where the light gets in.
 

I CHING #27 
 PREPONDERANCE OF THE GREAT.
    The ridgepole sags to the breaking point.
    It furthers one to have somewhere to go.
    Success.

The weight of the great is excessive. The load is too heavy for the strength of the supports. The ridgepole, on which the whole roof rests, sags to the breaking point, because its supporting ends are too weak for the load they bear. It is an exceptional time and situation; therefore extraordinary measures are demanded. It is necessary to find a way of transition as quickly as possible, and to take action. This promises success. For although the strong element is in excess, it is in the middle, that is, at the center of gravity, so that a revolution is not to be feared. Nothing is to be achieved by forcible measures. The problem must be solved by gentle penetration to the meaning of the situation; then the change-over to other conditions will be successful. It demands real superiority; therefore the time when the great preponderates is a momentous time.

    The lake rises above the trees:
    The image of PREPONDERANCE OF
    THE GREAT.
    Thus the superior person, when s/he stands alone,
    Is unconcerned,
    And if s/he has to renounce the world,
    S/he is undaunted.

 
We are all fallen angels, learning how to fly again. It can be devastating to be brought so low ~ yet when we finally get back up ~ it can also be glorious! It's only up from here!

There's all sort of other stuff  I could take about - but that pretty much sums it up. 
Next time I'll get into more about Pluto newly  in Aquarius at right angles to the Collective Destiny Points ~ bringing us to the next stage of this glorious  process of awakening we are in as a collective. And yes - it's always seems darkest before the dawn. Yet, at this moment  ~ Spring has sprung. The light is increasing. We are (slowly) Awakening.
 

 

 
Sun in Aries is masculine, fiery, yang,  and that is being balanced by the beautiful Yin energy of Moon in Libra ~ and its ruler Venus in Taurus ~ (who just met up with Uranus the awakener). 
We are awakening to Love.
 
The ancient Persian goddess Innana is linked to Venus' movement through the sky: 
She is called the Queen of Heaven. 
 
Prayer to Innana
Mighty, majestic, and radiant,
You shine brilliantly in the evening,
You brighten the day at dawn,
You stand in the heavens like the sun and the moon,
Your wonders are known both above and below,
To the greatness of the Holy Priestess of Heaven,
To you, Inanna, I sing!
I say, “Hail!” to the Holy One who appears in the heavens!
I say, “Hail!” to the Holy Priestess of Heaven!
I say, “Hail!” to Inanna, Great Lady of Heaven!
Holy Torch! You fill the sky with light!
You brighten the day at dawn!
I say, “Hail!” to Inanna, Great Lady of Heaven!
Awesome Lady of the Annuna Gods!
Crowned with great horns,
You fill the heavens and earth with light!
I say, “Hail!” to Inanna, First Daughter of the Moon!
Mighty, majestic, and radiant,
You shine brilliantly in the evening,
You brighten the day at dawn,
You stand in the heavens like the sun and the moon,
Your wonders are known both above and below,
To the greatness of the Holy Priestess of Heaven,
To you, Inanna, I sing!
 



Take good care of yourself. Every breath is a gift- a kiss from God/Goddess/All that is. 

 



Comments