Full Moon Eclipse Gemini: Letting go of Limiting beliefs.

 

Woohoo! Eclipse season is here! Get ready for some unexpected changes and exciting shifts. Its been a hell of a year and we could use some fresh energy. Change is afoot!
 
The Full Moon prenumbral (partial) eclipse tonight/tomorrow - is exact at 4:42 am EDT - 9:42 am UTC early Monday Nov 30th.

The Full Moon eclipse occurs in the sign of Gemini. That means it all about ideas and communication  - or about communicating our ideas. Because the Moon (emotions) is eclipsed- there's a possibility of letting go of our emotional baggage around an old idea or story. Unexpected developments can bring a new perspective in the house where the eclipse occurs (Uranus).Chiron (wounded healer) may  bring up old wounds to be healed, in this circumstance,  through speaking your truth.  Something or someone from the past may re-appear in your life ~ now is the time to assess if or where they fit now,  and if they don't - let  them go. 
 
 

Emotion are up on the surface at a Full Moon; the eclipse can clear away what is coming up to be released. Sudden revelations or insights can helps us re-frame the past, and break us out of our stuck patterns or help us release something that has festered for years. Perhaps you've been waiting for the right moment to speak to someone, to unburden your heart; this could be a turning point where you suddenly realize you must either step forward,  or  finally let it go for good. One way or another, it's time to let go of the drama.
 
So here we are again, shedding yet another layer ... nothing stays the same forever.  This is a good time to examine the stories we carry,  as new information or a new way of looking at things opens us up to new beginnings. Mercury,  the ruler of Gemini (and thus this eclipse) is sitting in Scorpio, realm of secrets and deep mysteries.  Scorpio's can hold grudges for a very long time;  let the winged messenger (Mercury) lift you out of the murky depths , time to re-examine your assumptions, your beliefs, your self talk. Your judgments. Let that shit go!
 

 
At the last Full Moon on Samaine, when the veils are said to be thinner and spirits closer, I received message from my departed dad through a medium in a circle I was attending. You may not believe in these things (ha this full moon is also about facing/releasing old beliefs) but I've had some powerful experiences and they can be quite amazing. The medium didn't know me well, yet the information was very accurate and deeply healing around issues I've been carrying around with me my whole life. Since my mother passed earlier this year,  we had to clear out and sell the family home.  That was rather intense and I've be been processing a LOT of emotion around  unresolved stuff with my dad. 
 
This unexpected interaction brought up new information that shed a light on his behaviour,  and helped me understand some of the more difficult stuff. I've been struggling to move past this stuff and hoping for some kind of shift... it came with a humble and sincere apology from my father, with a request for forgiveness and a plea to please try to remember the good along with the bad. There was a lot of good... I can gladly say, but the other stuff was keeping me from fully acknowledging it. Many tears were shed, it was a lot to take in and I've been waiting for some kind of completion.
 
Then today, as I sat meditating, I felt my father's presence and instinctively began to send him healing. I don't now why it just felt like the right thing to do.  As I did , I felt his inner pain and  struggle, and was filled with a deep compassion for the traumas and wounds he carried all his life. No longer a victim, I now can now offer healing and love, which up til now I've not been quite able to muster. I have been waiting for this redemption for a very long time; the message that came  was - 'there is no sin that cannot be forgiven'. Blessed be.

 SoulCollage Cards I made representing my mom and dad.

As it turns out, this Full Moon Eclipse is on my South Node (past karma) which also happens to be conjunct my dad's Sun (self). Wherever this Full Moon eclipse aligns  in your chart by planet or house will indicate where  something may be released. Its never as we expect it, shifts that occur might manifest years later. But something has begin....

Full Moon's bring things to the surface ~ eclipses clear them.  This is a time of emotional cleansing.  Open the door of your mind (Gemini) and let new energy  come in. We are now entering the eclipse portal between this and the next eclipse  in two weeks (New Moon in Sagittarius); many things will be morphing and shifting.  Eclipse portals can be strange, or surreal, especially with Neptune involved. This is the in-between, a liminal time of  mysterious goings on. It looks like new information  will be coming to light, Neptune's presence says we may not trust it at first.  Is it true? Is it false?   Nothing is what it seems. 
 
The next eclipse is closer to the North Node  in Gemini, (future) so whatever happens (even if it’s an ending) it will point the way forward. Meanwhile, on through the fog we go....
 

 
p.s. After the 2nd eclipse on Dec 14th, we then have an eventful Winter Solstice o Dec 22nd (the story isn't over yet folks) when the 'Great Conjunction' of Saturn and Jupiter occurs on the cusp of Aquarius, something that happens every 20 years and in this particular sppot, every 400. The last conjunction in Aquarius occurred at the time of the Reformation, when people rebelled against the authority of the church of Rome.  Saturn represents the old way, Jupiter the new. More on that later.
 
Till then, use this Gemini Full Moon to shift  your outlook, examine your closely held beliefs and assumptions; and prepare to be pleasantly surprised!   Choose love not fear.
 
You know you want to!



 .

Comments